IES Completes MEP & Process Design for Sacramento Ag Products
“Sac-Ag”, a joint venture between Hydrite Chemical & Thatcher Company, will manufacture bisulfates & thiosulfates for industrial and agriculture markets with start-up commencing in November, 2021.
Partnering with design-build contractor Furst Construction, and architect VR Design, the IES Team provided complete Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Chemical Process Engineering design.
A Full-Service MEP Process Engineering Design Firm, IES Provided:
· Mechanical engineering and electrical engineering
· Design of waste treatment and abatement systems
· Engineering systems integration required between chemical and process engineering
· 3D renderings of the plant design
· Hazardous materials expertise to address code and regulatory requirements
IES Designed the Specifications and Level 300 3D Piping Design Model For:
· Railcar and truck offloading, and raw materials storage tanks
· 35 ton-per-day Sulfur burner and quench tower installation
· ABS, SBS, KS, MBS absorption towers
· Thiosulfate reactors, heat exchangers and ancillary process equipment
· Intermediate and final product storage tanks with truck loading station
· MCC (Motor Control Center) and control room
· Utility systems including: 84M btu/hr cooling tower, steam boiler, CDA skid, scrubbers, recycled water and waste treatment systems
IES awarded Janssen/Ethicon NewStart project
IES is looking forward to continuing our support of Janssen and Ethicon by providing commissioning and qualification support for their Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose (ORC) hemostatic products. The project will install a process that manufacturers a key raw material, ensuring Ethicon’s ability to continue to provide products supporting surgical care. This is so important in these critical times, with Ethicon providing surgical supplies throughout the world.
We Support Our Clients Through Each Phase of the Project
The IES Advantage
• Skilled team of specialists possessing in-depth industry knowledge and experience • Experts in planning, design, construction and operations • Innovative, reliable, cost-effective and timely solutions • Authority on code compliance and current regulations • Significant reduction in the plan review and permitting cycle through quality design • Hands-on facilities and operational expertise • Dedicated to meeting our clients’ business objectivesLEARN MORE
To be considered a premiere engineering design firm that offers a creative and innovative approach to engineering design, combined with superior service, that will exceed expectations and bring the highest value to our clients.
To be a trusted and strategic partner who provides innovative design and technical solutions that meet our clients’ objectives and requirements for both existing process systems enhancements and new facilities of any size.
Contact IES today and learn how we can help with your next MEP, Chemical and Process Engineering project.
News and Resources
2019 Significant Code Changes
Jeff outlines the significant changes made to the California Building Codes…
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Best Practices: Expert Opinion
Today’s business operates in a complex and challenging environment…
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
IES Awarded PG&E Savings by Design Award
Integrated Engineering Services was awarded the PG&E Savings by Design Award…
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
LifeCycle SAFETY INCIDENTS
IES turns 25 in 2020!
Stay tuned for more details!
Join the IES Team
IES provides employees with strong opportunities for career development. It is our exceptional team of employees that defines who we are, and helps to create our outstanding reputation. We pride ourselves on providing a dynamic workplace where everyone feels a strong sense of satisfaction.READ MORE