IES designed all new state-of the-art Process Piping, Process Mechanical, Specialty & Hazardous Gases and Industrial Ventilation Systems for a new Class-10 and Class-1000 R&D Cleanroom facility as well as tool hook up for the entire.
Confidential Client in Silicon Valley
Client: Confidential R&D Facility
Location: Silicon Valley, California
Architect: Client Confidential
- Clean Rooms: ~35,000 sq. ft. total with integrated class 10 and class 1000 Clean rooms
- Central Utility Plant: 10,000 sq. ft. central utility plant with, hazardous gas abatement; central PCW, DI Water, CDA, Wastewater Treatment System; bulk acid scrubbed exhausts and solvent exhausts systems; and specialty and process gases distribution systems.
- H3 Hazardous Occupancy for specialty gases including toxic, flammable, and pyrophoric gases.
- Prime consultant for tool hookup design for all process tools within the facility which included MEP, Structural and Gas Life Safety systems design.
- Innovative solutions to allow a Semiconductor facility to be constructed within the confines of an F1 Occupancy building.
- Implemented complex hazardous materials storage and handling concepts in H-Occupancy design.
- Implemented complex specialty gas abatement systems to meet fire code guidelines.